2nd time around

Options
Hello I am Cathryn
This is the 2nd time I have used this site.
It is the perfect tracking tool to help lose weight if u r honest(LOL) Theres no point kidding urself. I have been pushing for gastric bypass 4 8- 10 years. I have been told to lose 2 st in 4month and they will do the op. This is my last chance because hozy has said if I don't achieve this I will be discharged from the clinic. So no more excuses Im on a mission. Would love to here from others who have gone through the same. Enjoy life xxxx smiley

Replies

• records1138
    Options
    Great to see you here, Cathryn. I too have 100 pounds to lose, and I encourage you to honestly reconsider the surgery route, and instead commit the dedication to yourself that you deserve. After thirty days of simply logging my food I know that I'm losing weight for the simple fact that I've dropped a pant size.

I have done absolutely no exercise to achieve this. I simply eat within my calorie limit for each day. With the help of MFP it has been easy, and by now has become a regular routine in my day to the point where I won't eat it if I don't know what's in it, and haven't logged it first.
  • cathrynreilly
    cathrynreilly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi records 1138
    I have tried everything diet wise and I do agree tracking is the best way to go. My major problem is maintaining a healthy weight. I am not taking this decision lightly and thank you for your input. Keep in-touch hope u r successful in ur own goal.
    Cathryn
  • covens04
    covens04 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So we have tackled the "why" you are doing this. We just need to figure out how you are going to get there! How much weight do you need to lose? If you want to add me and we can come up with a plan to get you to your goals! It can happen. I have seen plenty of people lose over 100 pounds! Keep thinking positive thoughts and good luck!
  • chewnadaa
    Options
    Same here! It's my second time around too. Wanna be each others support buddy?