I'm New to the Site :)

Options
hanson22
hanson22 Posts: 24 Member
Hi there!
I'm new to the site, but not to dieting. I've been on the diet train for years, on and off in high school and college. I have maintained a pretty decent weight this past year, but I have a competition in June that I am training for and I needed a little additional accountability.

I would love to talk to people and discuss different idea, thoughts, journeys and struggles.. feel free to message or add me, and good luck to all with their health and fitness goals :)

Replies

• babetaylor
    Options
    Hey there! I started yesterday and I just love it!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome ladies!!! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • drjackson23
    drjackson23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Without this site, I wouldnt be losing weight. My lifestyle is UBER busy and hectic, I have 3 kids and no time to sit and count calories. Keep it up:)
  • SweetChange82
    SweetChange82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm trying another diet because I am sick of feeling un healthy and heavy!! I bought a new mp3 player to get myself back in the swing! I think getting support from people is key but I don't want to pay to go to weight watchers, soooo im doing this on myfitnesspal!!!
  • Dorris247
    Dorris247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started a month ago now and I haven't lost any weight. Its so hard. I exercise hard during the week and then at the weekends I think I ruin all my hard work.
    Good luck I hope you do well and I aim to have a healthy weekend :-)
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started a month ago now and I haven't lost any weight. Its so hard. I exercise hard during the week and then at the weekends I think I ruin all my hard work.
    Good luck I hope you do well and I aim to have a healthy weekend :-)

Hey Doris, let us know how we can help you... thats what we are here for, to support each other!