How many users of Jawbone, Fitbit or like device?

Options
Just wondering how popular Jawbone, Fitbit or other devices are. Are there any recommendations on using one over another? Do you feel that they help you lose weight?

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I use the fitbit one and love it!! Supposedly there are a couple new devices coming out from them soon and I plan on upgrading. I've lost 10+ pounds since using it in addition to mfp. =)
    Options
    I have a Jawbone UP24 and love it. Saving up now for a Polar FT60 to use at the gym
  • cinnamon0033
    cinnamon0033 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit flex. Its great.
  • Tammy_Degarie27
    Tammy_Degarie27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex and I also use the Polar H7 for when I'm exercising to see the calorie burns per each exercise for accuracy.
  • KrishDaNa
    KrishDaNa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone Up24. It is a huge encouragement to keep moving. I also use a Polar FT7 to track calories burned during workouts.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Fitbit Force but did not like how the company handled the recall that was out on it.. I will not be going back to any Fitbit product. I wear a Polar FT60 when I work out and absolutely love it. Highly suggest Polar products.
  • tssomerville6113
    tssomerville6113 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    love my fitbit..... it keep me accountable about being active!
  • ninjacakegirl
    ninjacakegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I currently have a Jawbone, but I'm about to take it back and get a Fitbit. Too many problems with syncing, and when I contact them it's always, "We'll have a fix in the next couple of days" then nothing.
  • DMMayhue
    DMMayhue Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have the Orbit and use it with Runtastic it syncs with MFP. They have quite a few apps to integrate with my smart phone. Ive been happy.
  • afatakedavra
    afatakedavra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use a FitBit Zip and I love it. It called me out on how inactive I really was. It motivated me so much. It got me walking more, and now I walk an hour a day, at least 4 days a week. I know now that if I want to eat more, I need to move more. I got the cheaper one, the Zip, even though everyone else recommended the Flex (double the price), but the Zip is suiting me just fine.