Replies

• Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It is, just keep pushing.
  • Thanks so much!!
  • catmveach
    Options
    I'm on my 4th day. Its hard but I'm already feeling better about myself just knowing that I'm doing it.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    start with logging food accurately and consistently. If you prepare properly then it will make sense and be more robust. You dont have to eat right if you mean what you eat other than maintain your deficit, so no food ids off limits but you should be moderating the amounts and youll find it helps if you eat a diet that hits your macros,

Dont overexercise, but start with what you can manage, but build up. The plan you wnat is the one that gets you to target and not the one that ends in quitting or bingeing.

If you are finding it too hard, then consider making it easier by doing less intense exercise or not such a big calorie deficit, until you are ready to move on.
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It is hard...especially temptations. I started off with only 25 pounds to lose...lost 15...and then gained more so now I have 45 to lose. You can do it..just log daily and eat healthy foods and exercise and you will see the weight come off. just dont starve yourself!