Looking for friends =)

Options
Hello :)

I'm using MFP for quite a while now just for myself but I really feel that it would help a lot to have more friends to motivate each other.

I've already lost around 10 lbs some months ago and then maintained. Altogether i want to lose another 20 lbs.

I've been struggling with weight loss for years. Around 6 years ago I wanted to lose weight for the first time and I developed a really unhealthy relationship with food that went on for years and I've changed between diets and weeks of crazy binge eating (Age 16-20).

My life changed a lot since then and I haven't had those problems in the last two years and feel much better about myself and ready to try this now in a healthy and positive way (just as I did when losing the first 10 lbs).
I think having friends to support each other would help me a lot also because I am a little bit afraid of going back to binging again.

I'd love to hear your stories and support everyone who is also looking for some motivation :)
Just add me and text me if you want, no matter what age and stats! =)

Replies

• thefoodaddict
    thefoodaddict Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    We have something in common.... 6 years. For the passed 6 years I have struggled with my weight, but in that time I have learned A LOT! Feel free to add me or ask me questions :)
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can and can always use more support myself. Feel free to add me. ankdworak