I'm way too MOTIVATED..

Options
2»

Replies

• veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i feel like i lose motivation or go with other peoples excuses if i find a running buddy....it's too easy for me to quit if their motivation wanes so i like to do it on my own. :) Great job for sticking with it even if she doesn't.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    One word: stalker.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    One word: stalker.

I don't think Stalking is the right word (its not like i'm really following her everywhere she goes begging her to workout with me),I might have exaggerated when i said i've tried reaching her a million times lol, but i see where you are heading with this..
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Medlaura, You can drag me out any time you want, I wish I had a friend like you.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    andysport1 wrote: »
    Medlaura, You can drag me out any time you want, I wish I had a friend like you.

Lol, YESS :p
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Medlaura don't suppose you live in Exeter uk ?
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am usually the one bugging people to work out with me. Now I got a guy who wants me to run with him and I'm always stuck at work when he's ready to go.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    i feel like i lose motivation or go with other peoples excuses if i find a running buddy....it's too easy for me to quit if their motivation wanes so i like to do it on my own. :) Great job for sticking with it even if she doesn't.

this is so me. I quit asking my husband to walk with me because when he says no, which was most of the time before I finally stopped asking, it was just too easy to brush it off or say "I'll go later" and then not go at all.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    ^ word. that's why I had so many failed gym memberships...now I just count on myself....granted sometimes my two year old manages to kill my plans... but he is cute so it works out.