Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Born and raised a Wisconsin girl!
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    "Sconnie" girl here!! Feel free to add me! I strongly dislike cold weather after about the first month of dealing with it...by then I am ready to hibernate!!
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    gonna be dreading the weather here in a few weeks...
  • jillxmadelynne
    Options
    I was raised in Illinois but moved to Milwaukee last year to go to UWM. Feel free to add me and we can try to make it through the nightmarish winter that lies ahead.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    fedup30 wrote: »
    "Sconnie" girl here!! Feel free to add me! I strongly dislike cold weather after about the first month of dealing with it...by then I am ready to hibernate!!

I don't want to hibernate just yet lol

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I moved to Milwaukee last year, after living in Minnesota for most of my life.

I'm already dreading 5:30 AM gym trips or walking from my swimming pool building to my car with wet hair in negative temperatures.....shudders.

Edit: Feel free to add me as a friend, just put a note with the request so I know where you found me! (I've gotten a lot of weird, random, empty requests lately)
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all of the Wisconsinites on the board! I'm in Madison and I've lived in WI all of my life. I was born in Janesville and grew up north of Madison, lived up by Wausau for a few years, and now live in the capital. Getting pretty chilly - I wore a jacket today! Feel free to add me. I'm 5'3" and 23, I've lost nearly 40 pounds and I have about 65 more to go. I just hit Onederland this week. I can lose 65 pounds by next October (my wedding!) and I would love more friends. Just tell me in the message that you found me on this thread. :)
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Green Bay here. Anybody can feel free to add me.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Brewers really screwed the pooch after the All Star Game this season. I live out in the MKE 'burbs.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Appleton, always looking for more friends and motivation :smile:
  • LadyRowyn
    LadyRowyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Born and raised Wisconsinite here! Now living in the small town of Amherst. Feel free to add!
  • christylynn622
    christylynn622 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Near Hudson, work in MN!
  • Dozer91
    Dozer91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    MILWAUKEE REPRESENTING!!!!! Feel free to add me. <3
  • Dozer91
    Dozer91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    PS. Winter is my favorite season. If I can't roller skate, why don't I just ice skate instead??
  • YallaEsma1
    YallaEsma1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Green Bay here!!!! I would love to add a few more Wisconsinites to my friends.
    Go Pack Go
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Est. 1984 in Madison! Just live about an hour north of Madison now. Feel free to add me!
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Two Rivers here. Feel free to add me.
  • madacali
    madacali Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin. Lived in Milwaukee, New Berlin and now Kenosha. Always looking for new motivated friends.
  • dale530
    dale530 Posts: 78
    Options
    Wisconsin Rapids here!
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee, WI here. Anyone can add me. GoPackGo!!