Youtube Workouts

Options
selinafinch
selinafinch Posts: 14
edited October 2014 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey guys, is there any YouTube workouts that have worked well for you? if so id LOVE to know!
I am 19, 5'2 I'm 140lb attempting to lose 20lb and keep it off!

My favourite is YouTube: TiffanyRotheWorkouts

thanks (*)

Replies

• terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how much you're trying to lose or what your goals are but I personally love blogilates. I've had a significant reduction in bodyfat/cellulite in my lower body from the the butt/thigh workouts. And Cassey is GREAT as an instructor.
  • selinafinch
    Options
    Thank you for replying! ill definitely check her out! by the way you are so pretty (*) @terar21
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm with terar21! I love blogilates, I have had some serious changes and improvements in my body and my attitude since beginning following Casey 4 or 5 months ago :) I love ballet beautiful too! There are fitness dvds and a book to go with Ballet Beautiful, but the youtube videos are great, and I'm pretty sure some of the youtube videos are apart of the DVD. FitnessBlender is a good channel on youtube too.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    +1 for fitnessblender
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mrsGrigsby2b
    mrsGrigsby2b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The BeFit channel has good stuff from what I've seen.
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Oddly, I just looked for some today and found several. I live in an area that will soon have snow and ice on the ground and I won't be walking or biking, so I wanted to find workouts I could do at home. I found Jessica Smith workouts. There are several that seem like they could pack a lot into a 30 minute workout.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IH12Piuf4
  • MeganBackOnTrack
    Options
    FitnessBlender is AWESOME!!! They also have their own website, fitnessblender.com, where you can search and pick videos based on level, time, calories, workout type, etc. Also, Joanna Soh has a lot of great workout videos and healthy tasty recipes :)
  • bananas162
    bananas162 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Another FitnessBlender fan here. Billy Blanks Tae Bo is awesome too.
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm personally not a fan of short 10 min workouts or workouts that target only one specific part of your body.
    I'd have to go with BeFit. FitnessBlender is effective but I find it super boring because there's no music and no chatty instructor. That's just me. I also love Denise Austin's vidoes on YouTube. I'm one of the few people who find her perkiness super adorable.
    And whoever posted the Keiara Lashae video up there, yes, I do that. No shame. :smiley:
  • selinafinch
    Options
    ahhhh thank you everyone! I am excited to try these new workouts! I recently been doing the biggest loser power walks 1- 4! they are easy but do get you to sweat :blush:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I second the Jessica Smith "channel." She has so much variety.

http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/

Bootcamp, Barre, Hiit, Pilates, Kickboxing, Step Aerobics
  • bencateemma
    Options
    If you enjoy power walking, you might enjoy Leslie Sansone. She is worth checking out.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I just left a similar comment on another thread - but on YouTube there is a a channel I love called Yoga with Adriene. She has tons of videos - Yoga for Weight Loss, Yoga for Sore Lower Backs, as well as a lot of yoga foundational videos. Thanks to her, I was able to work up to the crow pose! :)

And this might be bad - but I found a video on YouTube of a class doing an Insanity workout. Granted, you don't SEE the Insanity workout, but if you follow along with the class, you get an Insanity workout. It's 20 minutes long and doesn't require equipment. Do a search on YouTube, you should find it. ;)
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Another FitnessBlender fan here, and I like that they don't have music or are chatty - I blast my own music :smiley: going to check out some of the other suggestions here, some of them look good and interesting
  • cess3308
    cess3308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another fan of the Tone It Up girls! They have amazing energy and make you feel like you are working out with friends.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked for the Yoga channel, but I'll also give a +1 for Jessica Smith. I haven't seen her online videos but I have a couple of her DVDs and she's not messing around. I lose my breath about 4 seconds into her workouts :)
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replying! ill definitely check her out! by the way you are so pretty (*) @terar21

Awww thank you!