App help

Options
hlv96bdkflo3.jpg
a91mbp6q8was.jpg
The calorie breakdown says I'm over my macros but the second chart shows I still have a bunch I need to eat, I don't get this. Someone car to explain? Thanks!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If I understand right... You can still be over in percentage even if you don't eat the full amount. If I ate all carbs one day and no protein or fats I'd be at 100% in the circle but not necessarily in my goals. They're two separate things. The circle chart is if you took those 3 items as a whole - what percent does each add up to. The nutrition chart is what part of your goal have you consumed and what is left. Clear as mud?
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    The ratio is of what you have actually eaten in comparison to the other two macros. So it's a fluid measure as you add to your diary. So if you have a carb breakfast your ratio of carbs to fat and protein will be over, but as you eat your meals through the day it should come back into line.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    To put it another way - your way under on your protein goal - if you ate just protein the ratios would change - protein up, the other two down.
  • ed8y75
    ed8y75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh, alrite, I get it. Was a bit confused and o recently started so I didn't take notice. Thanks for the help guys :)