NSV

Options
_Blues_
_Blues_ Posts: 62 Member
last weekend I found that my back up work pants (size20) were now way to large for me, I have been a size 18 for a long time they started to fit a bit snug but not uncomfortably so unless I was bloated so thats the reason I had these size 20's. The 20's were always a bit lose so I only wore them in cases of missed laundry days or sometimes during TOM. Well today I went shopping for new work pants at old navy which is where I have bought pretty much all of my previous work clothes. I picked up a size 18 and thought what the hell and also picked up a size 16 to try on. I am happy to say that I am at work right now in a size 16!

Replies

• IvyLuci
    IvyLuci Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's wonderful when you start fitting into smaller clothes isn't it?
    I had a winter skirt I never wore because it was too tight. When I went to switch out all the winter clothes and tried it, it turned out it was slightly loose. I'm glad I finally get to wear it :-)
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's awesome! :smile:
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent :smiley:
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had to adjust my office chair to fit my smaller size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!