too fat for the magic carpet

smex14
smex14 Posts: 48
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys and Girls, I'm new here so thought I'd say hi, loving the App for my Android, so handy and really easy to see how I was racking up the calories before! Now watching what I eat and planning to drum & Zumba the pounds off :)

How is everyone?

Replies

• janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Welcome ... the Android app rocks!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    RAWR - iPhone iz better APP!!!!! :wink:
  • smex14
    Hehe no way Android wins +1! I like it here :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    I've heard a lot of bad comments about the iPhone app, lol....but i'm not here to judge ;-)
  • holliebee2
    holliebee2 Posts: 4 Member
    I was shocked too to see what I was actually taking in. The steady weight gain over the past 6 years makes sense now!
  • smex14
    godroxmysox, I like your pics! bet you're really chuffed!
  • smex14
    holliebee i know what you mean, just the normal food alone makes sense now not even including all the biscuits eaten at work! my weight has been up and down within about half a stone for the past year or so after I hit a plateau but started creeping up again, need to crack on and shift the rest now!
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    I love the droid app. Esp the scan ability
  • I L O V E this app on my HTC EVO. And yeah... once you start putting the calories in... Ay yay yay. And once upon I had the iPhone App... and n e g a t i v o. Droid wins!!!
  • terri400
    terri400 Posts: 3 Member
    I am new too and have the android app just love it in last few days I lost 5 pounds I am hope to lose more and stay motivated.
    Teri:smile:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Love the droid

welcome!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Droid app rocks!! And welcome! It's really awesome here! Feel free to friend me if you want some extra support!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Welcome

Fellow "droider" <--- is that even a word?

You seem pretty focused!, good luck! :smile:

Ben.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    I wouldn't have even found this awesome place if it weren't for the Droid app. My phone is helping me lose weight. Weird.
  • garettb
    garettb Posts: 5
    IPHONE !
  • smex14
    wow guys thanks, I know what you mean about the scanner on the app, I've been obsessed with "booping" everything!
  • smex14
    and well done Terri! congrats to everyone that is happy and losing weight, it's not as easy as some people make out, I know when I lost my first round of weight I felt great about it though, not just because everyone else commented but because I could see it and I was proud :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    godroxmysox, I like your pics! bet you're really chuffed!

Thank you! I have to admit, I had to look up "chuffed" because I had never heard it before, lol. But yes, I am really chuffed =)
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Never thought I would enter a phone debate on MFP, but here we are. Explain to me this scanning thing you all are doing. Is that just the droid that does it? I have been leaning towards a iPhone cause I love my iPad. But now you have me wondering. Time to upgrade from the blackberry.
This discussion has been closed.