NSV - Commitment

Options
ljacksn3
ljacksn3 Posts: 32 Member
Like many of us I have struggled with diet and weight loss for most of my life, and it seems at some point I get frustrated or comfortable with my current weight and slip back into my bad habits. In July I decided I was sick of the game. My husband and I are moving next summer, and I wanted to start our journey healthy. So I came back to MFP... Now three months later I'm still logging. In fact today was 91 days straight. That is a first for me. I know it's a small step, but I'm happy that I'm finally being consistent.

Replies

• sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    good for you :smile: keep it up!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    yes yeah! I would be proud of that! :-) I will be in a couple of weeks myself
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is definitely something to be proud of!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Consistency is a great thing to celebrate! Gorgeous dress in your picture, by the way.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant well done :)
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
    consistency is often almost the entire battle for me!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Commitment is a great thing- I have my longest logging streak on MFP too and I feel great. Good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yo wait til you hit 6 months! its awesome!!!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Commitment and dedication! I love this post!!! Congratulations on perseverance and seeing the success that comes from it.
  • applejax86
    applejax86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's a brilliant NSV. Way to go!
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm in a very similar place to you right now! We're moving next year and probably looking to start a family & if this isn't the right time to get healthy, I don't know what is!!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    THis is a very important NSV. Congratulations! The mindset is the most important!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Celebrate all the victories...big and small!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!