Question for diet soda drinkers

Options

Replies

• AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max and Diet Dr. Pepper are my favorites!
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love Coke Zero. Diet Coke tastes nothing like it.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Coke Zero or diet IBC root beer (A&W is also acceptable). I also like diet ginger ale. Diet Squirt was great, but I haven't seen it sold here in years, so I wonder if they even make it anymore.

I used to like Dr. Pepper and diet Dr. Pepper until a co-worker mentioned that it tasted like cherry cough syrup and I realized they were right. Now that's all I can taste when I drink it. *sigh*

Can't stand Pepsi, diet Pepsi, or any of it's variations. I used to to the 'Pepsi challenge' every year at the state fair, and I could easily identify (and hated) Pepsi vs any other cola. I could never understand the people who said they couldn't tell the difference.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I've been on a Diet Dr. Pepper kick for the last couple months. Other than that, sometimes Diet Pepsi and Coke Zero (I hate the aftertaste of Diet Coke so I won't touch it)
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Drinking a diet pepsi right now...needed a treat and this hits the spot. But usually only one a week, if that.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    regular coke (especially with tequila) and diet root beer.
  • KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am ADDICTED to Coke Zero! I try not to have it all the time, maybe just a few days a week. It makes me happy lol. I actually prefer the taste of diet sodas over regular ones.

Oh and pepsi max is pretty good too.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Diet Pepsi is my favourite.

I don't mind Diet Coke if it's from McDonald's (fountain drink).

I hate Coke Zero.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    diet orange crush and diet mt dew were always stocked up and would normally go through 12 or more a day easy. Went cold turkey on the first day of my WOE.
  • Vina4
    Vina4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a diet pepsi person when I absolutely am craving a soda. But, for the most part I don't drink soda anymore and stick to water. T
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero and Diet Root Beer (Barq's or Mug)
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    sheahughes wrote: »
    Coke Zero all the way. Regular coke tastes terrible to me now! Diet Coke is an 'acceptable' alternative if there is no Coke Zero, but only just. I've never like Pepsi.

+1
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Diet Coke.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi!! Pretty much the only soda/pop/fizzy drink I've drunk for years. Every so often, I'll want a root beer, or a Dr. Pepper sounds good, but I always come back to Diet Pep.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Cherry Coke Zero, but I'll drink most diet sodas
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi drinker for years. Although as of late I've been drinking Diet "Cherry" Pepsi now!!!! One a day for me works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi... or Stewart's Diet Root beer with Talenti Vanilla bean gelato
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr Pepper

But if I want a pepsi or coke, then Pepsi Max or Coke Zero
  • JSRider8
    Options
    I've recently tried carbonated flavor water to get away from sodas. VitaminFizz seems to be my favorite brand. No aftertaste and it has vitamin C and B. No calories. I first bought from Amazon, but I found them at Walgreens too.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Diet sierra mist with cranberry this time of year, diet mountain dew, sprite 0, diet 7up