NSV . . . Just took me awhile to realize it

Options
AmberBarrios
AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
So I have been on a plateau since January so I really hadn't noticed much, but the other day I was at Knott's Berry Farm with my kids. Quick note I have hated amusement parks for years because to be honest I felt like I was too big for ALL of the rides. So back to my story, I realized that I could comfortably fit into every single ride I went on!!! Not omg hold my breath to get the lap bar down or get the harness tightened I actually fit!!!!! It really was an exciting thing to realize. I wasn't over the weight limit even for the swings!! YIPEEE! There is some sort of sunshine in my dark plateau. LOL

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I love reading about these victories as they inspire me to try and win some of my own.

Great job Amber. keep them victories coming
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is really cool!! :glasses: Love it!!
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    Options
    Way to go!! Funny how those sort of things just sneak up on us without realizing it. SOunds like you all had a great day.
  • imagin002
    imagin002 Posts: 32
    Options
    congrats on your accomplishment! I can totally relate...last year I had friends go on rides with my daughter because I was too scared I wouldn't fit and how embarrassed I would be! Now I'm so looking forward to going to an amusement park with her so I can go on the rides with her!! :)
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    By the way Knotts Scary Farm is the best. can't wait to go back this year.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is so cool to feel smaller...My favorite moments are when my children hug me and can get their arms around me with room to spare!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great job. I've been in the dreaded plateau as well. Big and small victories. Celebrate them all!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Very cool... I was never able to fit into the rides and now that can, I have such a problem with motion sickness, I can't even ride a carousel without getting queasy.

ENJOY!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I am glad to know I am not the only one that avoided them before.

Congrats! It is so cool to feel smaller...My favorite moments are when my children hug me and can get their arms around me with room to spare!

I love that too, even when my hubby hugs me and says "Da#n babe you really are smaller!" LOL
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    THIS is what I'm looking forward to this summer! We have Season Tickets to an amusement park.. and I'm not going to WORRY if I fit!

Whooohooo!

Love it! CongratS!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's great!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Great post of happiness and victory! Enjoy the sunshine!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    That is great, and well deserved. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!