I can't believe it!

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
I still have a few pounds to go...and the other day I was upset when I realized I wasn't going to make my Thanksgiving goal. BUT...this morning I tried on a belt I haven't been able to wear for a year now! And it fits! :noway: I don't "see" a difference...but my husband asked me why I never wore this belt and I showed him a couple months ago why! I couldn't even get the ends to touch! I know now I have lost at least 2 inches in my stomach alone!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I still have a few pounds to go...and the other day I was upset when I realized I wasn't going to make my Thanksgiving goal. BUT...this morning I tried on a belt I haven't been able to wear for a year now! And it fits! :noway: I don't "see" a difference...but my husband asked me why I never wore this belt and I showed him a couple months ago why! I couldn't even get the ends to touch! I know now I have lost at least 2 inches in my stomach alone!
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! That's wonderful... you're doing it! You will meet your goal... even if it is a little bit after :)
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    congrats!
    i know the feeling!
    when i first started MFP back in FEB (my old account)
    i couldnt fit anything in my closet i was wearing yoga pants and tank tops most days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!