I'm motivated to lose 100 pounds.

Options
And I need friends along the way to keep me motivated and share their weight loss stories with me I'm new to exercise and healthy eating so any help will be gratefully appreciate.

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in anyway I can. Feel free to friend me. You can do this! ankdworak
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i'll help ya if you want! i've lost 72 lbs. going for the last 5 - 10 or so (depending on how i look/feel).
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, anyone else can feel free to add me if they wish.
  • RiseandGrind77
    RiseandGrind77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Stay consistent!
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about that much as well .. FR sent .. hope we can do this journey and motivate each other together! Also, anyone else feel free to send an add - I'm just getting back on here after about a 7month absence.
  • nadya504
    Options
    Thank you guys...! :)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your WOE.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Step One - Decide. You did that. See, its working. :)
    - We are here to help! Find a program that works for you, foods you like, log, log, log. Know you may slip sometimes and that is ok. Its a slight bump or detour.
    - Never Give Up!
    - YOU CAN change your life.
  • carolinashoregirl
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose also, send you a FR :smile:
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have over 150lbs to lose, but I am slowly chipping away at it!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have same goal of losing 100 pounds, feel free to add me.
  • EmeraldRain
    EmeraldRain Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also just started, I am trying to lose 90 pounds and have no friends either. I hope the forums will help us all keep motivated!
  • jnrhakeem
    Options
    protein is VERY important. I know this from losing 60 while on weight watchers and I am currently starting a six month supervised program in prep for bariatric surgery. I am on 1400 calories and 90 grams of protein. If you find you are having difficulty I would get a protein powder/drink to help. Good Luck. :D
  • nonstopdancemom
    nonstopdancemom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I have 150 to lose oops 147 (lost 3), need as much motivation as we can get!
  • ErinNic612
    ErinNic612 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have about 75-100 to lose also, FR sent. Anyone else feel free to add me also.
  • CatK15
    CatK15 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have 104 lbs to lose now and can definitely use the support and motivation. Will send you a FR and anyone else is free to add me :smile:
  • dltracy
    dltracy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I had 151 pounds to lose. I've lost 86 since April and have 65 to go. I've really relaxed since taking off the majority of what I want to lose. I can count on one hand the times I have eaten food on my "not-good-for-me" list. But, I wanted it so I ate a very small portion - just enough to satisfy my taste buds and decided that's all I needed. I don't know why it's working this time because, believe me, I've tried many times before (and was successful a couple times - hence my normal picture). I think it's because this time I figured out it will be a lifestyle change so I'm not eagerly anticipating being able to eat all that junk I used to eat when I go off the diet. This is not a diet. I feel good about it - physically and emotionally. I log everything I eat on MFP.
  • itsbarbiie
    itsbarbiie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to lose, but feel free to add me :D
  • TXRangersFan76
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - feel free to add me!
    -