What is your favorite body feature?

Options
13»

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I love my thick thighs. I''ve been doing a lot squats and plies to tone them. I'm seeing results :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I love my stomach and back. <3
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Don't really have one
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The way my gut sinks in when I lay down instead of being a blob. I'm still large but not as much..
  • ikkinr20
    ikkinr20 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet, but I officially demand that I be able to answer this question in a year! New goal!
  • Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My arms have definitely taken the lead. They are so toned and muscular, especially after a good workout. I constantly get compliments about them.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    my legs probably
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My lips.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    My booty and my thighs
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Right now, just my legs though they still are big, they have some tone to them now. Most of my weight is just in my inner thighs now. But I look forward to other features slimming up. I can feel my collarbone more, but I am excited to see some definition in it. :D
  • bzitske
    bzitske Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love all this love! I probably love my eyes the most.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    MB_Positif wrote: »
    Legs

Absolutely! Although your rear is pretty far up the charts too. I wish I could develop calves like that but I have the "Black Man's Calf Syndrome". High calves that I've never been able to really bulk out although I've been able to make them longer along the leg. How hard did you have to train calves to get them like that?
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Right now my eyes and lips, I am hoping to lose more weight to rediscover other body features :)
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My toes.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and collarbone
  • mnnyc
    mnnyc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My abs and my eyes
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I like my shoulders more and more.. and my butt :3
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    legs. one day that will include my butt too hah
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound really, really obnoxious, because everything I read suggests that most women generally hate their bodies. I almost feel like some kind of a deviant because I don't...I love almost everything about my body.

There's nothing I really dislike, except for maybe that one pesky chin hair that keeps coming back, a few wrinkles coming in here and there, or that small scar I got from surgery years ago. Even those aren't that bad. I'm so grateful for my health and fitness and for aging so gracefully. So much to love. I just can't pick. <3
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    almost abs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!