Boobs and weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• gunpowdernlead23
    gunpowdernlead23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was a 42 F when I started and now down to a 36 DD. I finally invested about a grand into Victoria's secret in the past year (hey it may sound excessive, but I had cried for years that I had to shop at lane Bryant and never feel sexy enough for VS) I hope these gals stay the same size ! Frankly they haven't gone down in the past year, I have about 20 more lbs to loose so I am a little worried but currently on the last strap on the bra, so technically I could still prob loose inches and not cleavage anymore. I HOPE that's what happened cos I loveee my collection!
  • gunpowdernlead23
    gunpowdernlead23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    but basically...they've been the last thing to go. I guess I'm "blessed" with this mess on my chest!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Impossible to predict. If you are using hormonal medication for any reason, you might be less likely to lose boobage than someone who isn't. Because I'm on estrogen for my menopause, I kept my D cups through a 30 lb weight loss. I did not expect that to be possible. I still have 10 more pounds to lose though.
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread has dashed my hopes of my boobs going down to something like an A cup...
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Speaking of boobs..... One thing I noticed, with my own weight loss and what I've noticed with other women, is this:
    Once you do start losing weight, adjust your bra straps so the girls are lifted more. It immediately looks like you've lost another bunch of weight, and I think it takes years off your age.

Try it!
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My boobies downsized a bit, but they are the firmest, sexiest they have ever been
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I seemed to have only lost my boobs! Not even nice firm smaller ones ,but pancake-esque skin flaps. Sigh.....
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options

kiniece wrote: »
    :s ^^^^^^^^^^ this
    I lost my boobs first :'(

^^^^^ ~ I am in the same boat as these ladies. That was the first to go. I went from a 46B to a 38A but because I am self conscious now. Victoria's Secret bombshell bras have been my best friend...lol
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Im having a really difficult time finding bras that fit too! :( I have lost a lot but I have what can only be referred to as "side boobs." I have no idea what to do about them. When I put the bra on I have to reach in with my hand and pull the mass forward to fill up the cups...ack! This is really a sad problem....
  • sarahmorris32
    sarahmorris32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's all in your genes. I come from a long line of busty gals, and mine haven't gone anywhere. I started with overflowing 36DDs and now I'm in a 30H/I. They've shrunk a little, but it's pretty minimal. Though I did go from a 41 measurement to a 37ish, so the area in general looks smaller and more proportional, and they are a bit perkier, but still annoyingly large. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm stuck with them :\
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to buy some new bras... I was overflowing a 38 DD, but I've been measuring myself and no wonder the bras were feeling weird lately... According to the measurements I'm a 36 D now... I'm happy cuz I've seen cuter bras in smaller sizes... But I wish other parts of my body would shrink too!! :blush:
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend has nice boobs.
  • ReignOerMe
    ReignOerMe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Boobs are made up of fat, so if you are losing fat, you will almost certainly lose some there. For some people it will be barely noticeable, and for others it will be significant. I personally have lost a about cup size for every 10 pounds down, but I tend to carry a lot of weight in my boobs (that I've been happy to lose some of as I started in a 34GG). Obviously the less fat you have there to begin with will mean the less you lose.