I need somebody to keep close tabs on my fat butt!!!

Options
butwhystherumgone
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
5'9, 230 and SICK and TIRED of having no energy and constantly imagining myself in the mirror without all the flab and lumps. Don't get me wrong, I love the shape/curves I was blessed with but it would be AWESOME if I could get toned. I would love to be able to wear some daisy dukes this summer without feeling grossed out by my cottage cheese-esque thuder thighs screaming out to the world!!! I need a HARD *kitten* mf to whip me into being MOTIVATED! before pics

Replies

• MiguelV2875
    Options
    Seriously, food only won't do the trick.. You need sports!
    Ever considered doing some HIIT? Something like Freeletics?
    You can do it at home whenever you can and don't forcibly need to go to the Gym.. Give that a try..

You are your biggest motivator. Go out and do it!
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need support/ motivation.. Just be prepared to post and share in return.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    First step, open your diary. Just having it open can put you in the frame of mind that others are watching what you are eating.
  • jenner4545
    jenner4545 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been having a real struggle getting my own fat *kitten* moving. You can yell at me and I'll yell at you. We can even do little competitions to challenge each other.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're 18 years old and the motivation needs to start within. Hang one of those pictures on your bathroom mirror, eat at a deficit and start exercising to tone up.
  • butwhystherumgone
    Options
    for sure for sure thank you everyone!! :))) we got this
  • MiguelV2875
    Options
    And that was the last we've seen from her... :neutral_face::(
  • butwhystherumgone
    Options
    And that was the last we've seen from her... :neutral_face::(
    hahah Yeah see what I meant I'm slackin on my game!!!! ugh
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    maybe the best person to do the work for you is you!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    It is just getting into a routine of logging and doing some sort of exercise. Walking is a great way to get started. Good Luck on your journey
  • happyvalentinesday
    Options
    Add me im 5.5. N 192 . Goal is 145