A 21 day fix

Has anyone done the 21 day fix before. I need help getting some recipes. I need help getting recipes. I so tired of bake chicken. I need some recipes and help. Ugh bake chicken every night with brown rice and asparagus. I can not live off of that for the rest of my life . Please help. Thanks in advance.

Leslie

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    Why do the fix if you're already sick of the monotony? Plenty of ways to get creative with a calorie deficit that doesn't involve fixes. :)
  • Couponqueenren
    Couponqueenren Posts: 47 Member
    You aren't restricted to chicken. I've had chicken, eggs, turkey, white pork, beans, yogurt... many proteins out there. Ground Turkey or Chicken, can be burgers, meatballs, soups, chilli, sliced in sandwiches, in tacos, stuffed peppers, meat sauce, chopped in salads..... So you can brown up a big batch but then switch around how you use it.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Oh the 21 day fix. The one that supposedly cures all problems within 21 days, until the next set of problems come about... so not really a fix.
  • peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    What happens on day 22?
  • ajweightloss13
    ajweightloss13 Posts: 2 Member
    Have you tried Spaghetti Squash yet? It's a great way to get in your green containers in while mixing it up. You can have shrimp or chicken with it, prepared the way you like :) I hope this helps.
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    You can eat so much more than chicken on the 21 day fix my husband and i just finished it and we ate shrimp fish turkey pork .Why are you just eating chicken? Do you not have the list of foods you can eat ?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    You can eat anything. You don't need a list? Why are you here then?