5 Foods to never eat

Options
hroderick
hroderick Posts: 756 Member
So many have wondered but not clicked. You saved 30 minutes of life. The ad's been gone for a while but popped up for me tonight so I decided to answer the mystery.

it took me to a video at http://flatbelly.naviibk.com/flatbelly?tid=Gvvaue81H19D28M4
where of course you could buy the FlatBellySolution for $47. This is not an endorsement.

A list is never specifically given and bananas are never specifically mentioned. The closest thing I found to it was a chart that called the following bad:
low-fat mufffins, healthy cereals, orange juice, granola, whole wheat bread

Here are more notes I took while listening to the presentation:

Keep blood sugar in the right zone.
Do this by eating the right carbs.
No to bread, pasta, cereral, crackers. granola, orange juice
Yes to sprouted grain and rice bread$$, sweet potato, millet
Yes to eat fruit and vegetables, trail mix

Eat the right fat
No to hydrogenated oil, canola, margarine, fake butter
Yes to butter, egg, avocado, olive & coconut oil, raw nuts.

Processed foods are bad
No to artificial sweetener, hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, processed soy products
yes to fresh homemade food

Calories - not the focus of this program. Eat clean. Don't starve.
Exercise was not mentioned

Provides about 6 electronic books in the package

Now you know :)

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I just discovered the "clean eating" type websites from this site. Very interesting and I think they're helpful in planning a menu. Haven't researched the one you've posted but really appreciate the info you took the time to list.
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    Thanks for that! My 4 year old kept begging me to click on the black banana.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I appreciate you taking the time to do this, because yes, inquiring minds want to know!
  • Dusk88
    Dusk88 Posts: 5
    Options
    You know, I actually clicked on that advertisement today too. I wanted to know how on earth bananas were bad, mostly because I've been eating them as part of my breakfast all week. lol.

A lot of what she was saying, I had heard before, so I wasn't really shocked... or willing to shell out $47 for something I already knew. lol.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Been wondering about the banana. Glad to hear it is not on the list. Thanks for solving the mystery!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks!
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    I clicked on that once but when I got to the other website and realized it was just a promotional thingamd money was involved, I backed out of it
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    Thanks for filling us in. I loooove bananas!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I just assumed that we shouldn't eat ROTTEN bananas. I'm okay with that.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    To the OP - thanks for sharing the info! :flowerforyou:
    I am SO RELIEVED to hear that there was no specific mention of bananas.

I love fruit and every day I am tempted to write an extremely angry rant about how those ads demonize bananas! Yes, people, I know about the sugar content of bananas, but it was pissing me off :explode: that the banana goes rotten before your eyes and then on other days the ads tempt you w/ tropical-colored macaroons or cute little cupcakes the color of My Little Pony.

Hell - the other day there was an add for a butt-shaping pad that fits into a special undergarment.
    I mean, really? Would I buy that to draw your eyes away from my other rolls of back fat? :noway: :huh:
  • appleofmyeye
    Options

:tongue:

I don't even eat mine when they have black dots on them! Then they go into muffins. I need green at both ends to be happy. Is that weird?
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options

:tongue:

I don't even eat mine when they have black dots on them! Then they go into muffins. I need green at both ends to be happy. Is that weird?

Me too. I like them just barely ripe. I ate a fully green one once- I don't reccomend it. :sick: