Started yesterday, need friends

Options
Hi, stay-at-home mum to three kids under five, very sedentary lifestyle, bad eating habits (I eat lots of white bread, cookies and drink beverages loaded with sugar) I went to boot camp six years ago, for work, and was sexy and 49kgs. Met my husband then,got married, started a family and the kilos just piled up. I'm 70kgs at the moment, always tired, always hungry, lacking self-motivation, a bit depressed and I'm over it all. I WANT TO GET MY SEXY BACK!! I downloaded the app on my phone and have logged in each and everything that has gone in my mouth in the last 48 hours. I'm looking for friends to encourage me and to go through this journey with and would love to hear stories of how you lost your weight, what you did and how you have maintained your ideal weight. I went through my pantry and fridge and threw out ALL canned processed foods, I'm ready for a new me, I'm ready to shed sweat and tears. Cheers

Replies

• annesilverwolf
    annesilverwolf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good for you . best of luck in your journey.if you have 3 kids under age of 5 i doubt your life style is very sedentary. lol. bad eating habits? we all have them but those can be changed.
  • tenkim
    tenkim Posts: 5
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thanks Annie, yeah my life is pretty sedentary ie I dont go out for a run or for any sort of exercise, and did I mention I'm the queen of excuses? Well, I want to change all that and be a fit, healthy and happy mama!
  • ktbeevs
    ktbeevs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new here too, on day 3 and going ok so far. I am about 170lbs and am aiming on losing 30lbs at the moment. My life is pretty similar to yours, 2 young kids, sedentary lifestyle, eat crap, I have been on a permanent diet for about 13 years and things need to change lol I am considering starting running but I'm scared, every time if try my body hurts haha! add me as a friend if you would like
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll encourage you on your journey! Feel free to add me!
  • tenkim
    tenkim Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone. I will upload a photo as soon as I know how :o . I'm also in the middle of uni exams at the moment so I study at night after my ankle-biters have gone to bed, the past two days have been such a challenge as all i want is to snack and nibble as I study!! I've been drinking lots of water too, but I'm always thirsty as I'm still nursing my youngest :)