New to Hydroxycut Pro Clinical

Options
I am on day 3 of taking Hydroxycut Pro Clinical. On days 1-3, I took 1 pill 30 minutes before my 3 meals. A friend told me to drink a lot of water with it, so I have been drinking 4 500 ml water bottles (the regular size) a day. I have also been eating less (1200 calorie limit with MFP) and healthier. I don't feel a significant energy boost like some people claim when taking Hydroxycut, but I assume that I will feel it more when I move up to 2 pills before each meal. I don't feel bad taking it, and that along with drinking water (I avoided water before) has made me feel better and "feel thinner".

Does anyone have any experiences with Hydroxycut pro clinical that they could share with me? I have heard that it doesn't work, or that it works for some people, or it works if you change your diet and exercise. It is a supplement after all. Please and thanks!

Replies

• klmab9
    klmab9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It worked for me, but as soon as I stopped all the weight came back on. Plus it gave me really bad headaches and I felt restless most of the time. I wouldn't recommend it, but everyone's different.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Consider it a learning experience. There is NO SUPPLEMENT out there that will help with weight loss if your CALORIES aren't in deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Consider it a learning experience. There is NO SUPPLEMENT out there that will help with weight loss if your CALORIES aren't in deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Agree with this and will take it one step further.

There is no supplement that will help you lose weight.

Anyone who claims their magic pills will work is lying to you, trying to scam you out of your money, and not to be trusted.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ... it works if you change your diet and exercise. It is a supplement after all.
    There's the catch, dear. In other words, eating Ivory soap will also help you lose weight - if you change your diet, and exercise. :)

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    There's no quick fixes . If you do lose weight, it will be because of the calorie deficit.
  • sodeelish
    sodeelish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you want an energy boost, drink more coffee. I takes caffeine supplement cause I don't like having to pee every hour.