What have you had for breakfast today, looking for ideas!!

Options

Replies

• Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and a bagel. It tasted magic!
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Bottled coffee, an egg, and a piece of sausage. Heated the sausage in the microwave for 60 seconds to let some grease out so I didn't have to grease the bowl, poured in the egg, heated for another 90 seconds.

This process was actually done several days ago; I stayed the night at my boyfriend's, so I didn't really feel like I could bring an egg with me. This is also my typical weekday breakfast, simply because it can be made ahead of time so I don't have to get up even earlier than I already do to make my 8 o'clock class.

Yes, I microwave eggs. I'm in college; don't judge.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Instant Oatmeal (raisins, dates and walnut flavor) and some red seedless grapes.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what everyone has had for breakfast today. I am looking for ideas I am in a cereal rut.

Thanks
    some eggs, a few slices of whole wheat toast and homemade veggie/fruit juice. Simple but fabulous!

• balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with cinnamon and milk (no sugar!) and some grapes. For me, oatmeal is the most filling breakfast.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, fresh pineapple, granola, honey.
  • snovej
    snovej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk yogurt with granola, chia seeds, cinnamon, and raspberries, a couple slices of turkey bacon, and of course coffee!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    english muffin with smoked salmon and light philidephia cheese. yum
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    One jumbo boiled egg, two slices of milk roll toast (cut into dipping fingers).

On other mornings: natural yoghurt and fruit (or granola); a shake; the oatmeal/bannana/chocolate cookies that were on the MFP blog last week (pretty good, but I want to try PB2 instead of chocolate next time); apples/grapes/cheese, Weetabix and skimmed milk, porridge.

I would love to eat a bagel for breakfast but I just don't have the calories at the moment...
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    poached eggs on toast
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    A serving of porridge (30g) with skimmed milk, 1.5tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp honey and 15g flaked almonds
  • ChrisHoffman72
    ChrisHoffman72 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Protein waffle with two eggs, fried in canola spray, on top
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    One fried egg, one piece of cinammom toast, and Greek yogurt with honey and pumpkin puree. Plus coffee with milk and creamer.
  • twinzmom172
    twinzmom172 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean Delight Sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant (280 calories) and coffee with Sugar free French vanilla creamer (3 tbs 45 calories). Ok - it's not exactly clean eating but I love breakfast and need something with higher protein to get me through. I'm always eating on the run too - so this works with my morning routine, I don't feel deprived and it tastes delicious!! :wink:
  • ge0m0re
    Options
    Crockpot Steel Cuts Oats w/golden delicious apples and pumpkin spice, and a Morningstar Farm Sausage Patty. Adapt this recipe to your liking. http://crockingirls.com/recipes/apple-cinnamon-steel-cut-oatmeal/
  • mawilliams130
    Options
    Egg white omelet with sauteed onion and spinach with basil and galic. 1/2cup of grapes. 325 calories
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a drizzle (1 tablespoon) of pure maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon. Like waking up to warm cookies in a bowl. :)
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    eggs & PB and banana toast
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    2 pancakes, 2 eggs scrambled, and 2 slices of bacon.
  • bloodlett
    bloodlett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1 cup of cantaloupe, 1 cup of pomegranate, 1 banana, 4 frozen strawberry's, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1 cup almond milk and a table spoon of peanut butter mixed in my ninja blender.