Looking for new friends in their 20s-30s!

Options
I'd love to meet some new people with similar goals or who just want to post actively and swap workouts and just stay motivated together!

About me:
23 in a few weeks
5'5"
Current weight: 145ish lbs
Goal weight: 125-130 or more muscle tone and being happier with my overall appearance
How I stay active: yoga, aerial arts (pole, silk, trapeze, etc), running/walking, circuit training, weight lifting (just starting and want to explore more!), always open to try new workouts :)

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey. I've gotta say it's awesome how many different ways you have to stay active. I'm looking for some new ways to stay active myself. Good luck to you on reaching your goal.

You are welcome to add me if you like.
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 100 lbs to lose but would love more friends. You're welcome to add me if you like.
  • Kittylove15
    Kittylove15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and trying to lose 25lbs and I'd like some more friends
  • alytee27
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a 21 year old female. I just joined my fitness pal two weeks ago and would love some friends (don't even know how to add people yet!!)

I'm 5'6, 131 pounds, trying to loose 5 pounds and tone up.
  • ZuriAnderson
    ZuriAnderson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and looking to loose 100 pounds (already lost 40). You are welcome to add me! I'd like to meet people on here as well.
  • PotentiallyCrazy
    PotentiallyCrazy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 34, & just joined MFP about a week & a half ago. I have over 100 pounds to lose (down 22 so far). I'm not sure how to add friends either, though i'd like some for more motivation!
  • Alisiya__
    Alisiya__ Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm turning 23 this year, looking to lose about 60lbs. Anyone's welcome to add me :)
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Olly, 35 from London :)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Tatajana turning 23 in a little more than a month. Currently 207 goal weight 135. I'm 5"2. I love taking nature walks, dancing, zumba, and I run up and down stairs a lot.
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    21 in two days ^_^

Start weight: 308
    MFP start weight: 277
    Current weight: 204
    Goal: 194

Feel free to add
  • LilMissTucknRoll
    LilMissTucknRoll Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Starting 136.5
    Current 135
    height 5' 5"

I love having more active friends
  • windgriffin
    Options
    currently 2 weeks out from first BB show

started 16 prep at 220lbs
    now at approx 197ish(weigh in with coach tomorrow)
    height 5'11''

once contest is over gonna try and have a good offseason and get up to the 230-240 range with a lower BF% then i did before prep