old either is it ? lol Im so excited to have been guided to
this sight by amymrls thanks Amy, i need to lose 45-60 lbs
and need all the encouragement i can get :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie! Welcome to MFP.
    I'm glad you're here too. Amy is definitely a good friend for steering you this way.

Have fun and best of luck on your journey. Make sure to keep us posted as you get to your goals.
  • kellymccrea
    Options
    Hi Debbie, welcome aboard....and NO!! 45 is not old..lol good luck and keep intouch
  • Krazzecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm glad to be here too. I lost 60 pounds using another site like this, but needed something different..still have about 25 to lose and a friend told me about my fitness pal and I really like it. Keeping track is one of the most important keys to getting the weight off! I still need motivation to exercise!!!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck!!! If you are looking for some support please feel free to add me!!!!
    This site is awesome and so helpful! Just remeber it is up to each of us to create our own success!!! This site so helps with that and does so much more.....

Welcome!!!!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie! Welcome to MFP. I hope you get all you want.
    Feel free to add me for support and just for a friend. :smile:
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi Debbie! Welcome to the site, its such a great place to get the support and motivation we all need to reach our weight loss goals! Wishing u much success and sending out a friend request :happy: