Recipe ideas?:)

Options
LaurenV3636
LaurenV3636 Posts: 31 Member
Hi guys! I was looking for some new meal ideas! Lunch and dinner:) , i mainly make mince dishes e.g spicey mince or spagball, or chicken , or curry lol! I love spicey

Replies

• LaurenV3636
    LaurenV3636 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And for lunch its always pasta or a sandwhich ! Im in school so not much of a range i can have lol
  • asgerdur1994
    Options
    If your in school you should make your lunch the night before :) if you can use a microwave at school you can bring basically anything with you .. also chicken nuggets are seriously good but not unhealthy at all and you can eat them cold too :D you take one chicken breast, and slice it in thin pieces, use 2 spoons of bbq sauce and roll them in, then take a fist of Kellog's Cornflakes, put them in a plastic bag and crunch them, add the chicken in the bag so its covered in it and put in the oven 40 minutes and its ready! If its too dry for you I'd recommend greek yoghurt or sour cream (or mix those two) and add a bit of curry and garlic salt !
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,702 Member
    Options
    My favourite mince recipe is Ma Po tofu. The recipe below calls for pork mince, but I normally use beef.

http://chinesefood.about.com/od/tof1/r/mapotofu.htm
  • maryb780
    Options
    Help!!! Need new ideas for fast day meals...not lost any weight for three weeks and gained two pounds and desperately need to lose it again for health reasons.x