Hello I'm New I'm starting the Venus Factor

Options
Hi my name is Monica I live in Washington State. I'm starting the Venus Factor this week. I'm 47 years old and I have tried every diet pill, CD work out and worked out at the gym for hours. This is my last stop I'm really hoping this works. If anyone else is trying this system out, I would love to hear from you on how your doing. It sounds easy, so I'm going to give it my all:smile:

I hope everyone on here is getting the results they are trying for with what ever plan your using.

Best wishes to you all. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• prismacolor74
    Options
    Hello Monica. I am on Day 12 of Venus Factor. It has been good so far. I enjoy the recipes and meal plans for the most part, but it is a hugh commitment in cooking. The workouts are really hard for me because I weigh so much and have chronic back pain. I can't workout for like 3 days after 1 session because my thighs are burning. Pleasantly burning. I like knowing that it is working. My husband is a certified trainer and has forbidden me to do a couple moves and has given me alternates so as not to injure myself. I am 39 years old. 5'6". I was 199lbs 12 days ago and I am now 191lbs.

Good luck with the program! Lisa
  • hsfrogger
    hsfrogger Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I'm Holly and am also about to start the Venus Factor. Hearing positivie results is super encouraging. My starting weight is 210, but I am fairly active so I'm hoping the exercises and diet really do have that great of an effect in my situation. I plan on trying my hardest to stick with it! Please keep me updated on your progress as it's nice to know there are others in the same boat!
  • hayleyquin
    hayleyquin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hayley. Just wanted to say that I am using the Venus Factor and I find it very useful. I’ve lost 11 pounds in 7 weeks. When I first started out, I quickly lost weight until after a couple of weeks I think my body started to adjust to the healthier food and Venus Factor workouts. I then gained a couple of pounds which I was told was normal as I was becoming more toned and muscle weighs more than fat. After about four weeks I started to lose weight again but at a slower rate. The Venus Factor takes this into account by adjusting your diet. It's called undulating metabolic overdrive! What that means is that the diet is designed to stop your metabolism adjusting to your new regime and slowing down. It must be working as friends and colleagues say I look great and I definitely feel more confident. It only cost $47 and that includes lifetime membership of their community which is worth the money alone. I have made quite a few friends there and get some great advice as well. You also get an extensive library of exercises on video and information about dieting. By the way I found information about the Venus Factor on the medical website Webmd.com and simply searched for Venus Factor in their Diet Community. In summary, I am using the program and I really like it and it works for me.
  • hayleyquin
    Options
    Hi Hayley here! Thanks everyone for the kind replies. I couple of you ladies asked me where I purchased the Venus Factor from. I was recommended the review site ebooksfitness.com which specializes in diet reviews and they actually replied to all my questions and sent me examples of the workouts and meal plans. That gave me the confidence to purchase the program from them. Most of the sites I found were just links to the Venus Factor infomercial or reviews in really poor English! Getting the program was simple. I was able to instantly download everything including manuals and videos and you are given a membership page with a unique number that allows you to become a member of the community. This is a lifetime membership and though they try to offer you more products you can ignore that as well as there is an option on your membership page to stop receiving emails from them. By the way, I've already met a few friends from the Venus community where we support and motivate each other and we're going to meet up at the Wizard World Comic con in Philly next month. I'm going to get a photo of myself and Norman Reedus there. Another reason I want to lose weight!!! I love the 'Walking Dead'. Can't wait till series 5!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Look up CaliforniaGirl2012 here on MFP. She is over 50 and got a rock hard body on that program. She is now a rep for them I think.
  • cvp1430
    Options
    Hello! I'm working on starting Venus Factor too. Is there a group already for people doing the program?
  • hayleyquin
    Options
    The group is called the Venus Community and you get lifetime membership when you buy the Venus program.
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's so great that all these members with only 1-5 posts simultaneously got together to praise the Venus Factor. Talk about serendipity!