Greetings everyone.

Options
I've been using MFP for 44 days and am well pleased. I've dropped 14 pounds heading for 50. That would get me to what I weighed during HS and college. I've lost about 25 since my last DR. visit last spring. He was pretty gruff while pointing out I was headed for diabetes if I didn't drop some weight. I've been riding my bike and / or walking about every day. I really enjoy this forum and the info available.

Replies

• mbrough58
    mbrough58 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Southern California, I lived in Indiana for many years and still miss the beautiful fall colors, especially in Brown County. Walking on the Monon Trail in Indianapolis is great! And I attended Notre Dame and IU - Bloomington! More great places to walk and bike. All of this to say that I welcome you to MFP. Enjoy your walks and bike rides in the crisp fall weather of the Hoosier state.
  • IndianaPapaw
    IndianaPapaw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks mbrough58. The colors have been as brilliant this fall as they have for a number of years. Let me extend my condolences on your selection of universities. I'm a Boilermaker so just had to put in a little dig. :) I'd gladly sent you some snow in January for old times sake, if I could.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi from Australia. Feel free to add me if you like. Great work with the weight loss!
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am internet.