Options
New to the site. Tired of being overweight and trying to really stick to a healthy lifestyle!!

Weight loss has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. In the past I have tried all types of pills, trainers, Doctors and gimmicks and have lost weight. Only problem is when I get comfortable I get back into old habits and gain what I lost plus some more.

I turn 30 in June and really want to get some weight off... Need help with the motivation part!!

SW: 245
Goal #1: 225 by 6/13/11 (My 30th Bday)
Goal #2: 215 by 4th of July
Goal #3: Under 200 by 8/4/11
Goal #4: 170 before the end of the year!!

Replies

• Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started this on Monday and I have to say I LOVE it. I just turned 30 myself and have 65 lbs to go. We can do this!!
  • rock_1206
    rock_1206 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi,
    Just started a couple of weeks back, its a great site to have by you. Lots and lost of motivation and support from friends on here. Make as many friends on here as you can and you will never feel alone. BTW, my bday is 6/12 :) .
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
    Cheers.
  • mia_gem
    mia_gem Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome!! I love this website. it really helps me keep myself on check.
    I look fwd to meeting lots of great ppl on the same path. Good luck to you all as well!