It all changes today.

Options
With support of friends, family and co-workers I begin my journey to a healthier me on April 29th, 2011.

I am in control of my choices when it comes to being healthy.

No more excuses, no more waiting for the right time , no more blaming others...this is about me, and where I want to be and everything starts today.

Replies

• justice037
    Options
    I am just (re)beginning my journey as well and I'm not going to have any more excuse either! Congratulations on making that decision today and I wish you the best! :happy:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You've taken the first step (knowing you need to change and deciding to do it!). Take it one day at a time. Know that there will be good and bad days. Smile at the good ones, but don't let the bad ones get you down. We all have them. Don't let them get you off track.

Find a goal outfit and hang it where you can see it EVERYDAY.

Be willing to reward yourself for small goals. Meeting small goals is WAY easier than only seeing the larger picture.

Good Luck!
  • GRPFIT
    GRPFIT Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. It is really important.

I have always been easily distracted from my goals as I work to make others happy. From now on I will put "ME FIRST" and find my own happiness and if there is time and energy left I will give to others. I know that the healthier I get the more energy I will have so I won't be neglecting my family and friends for long if at all.

Keep in touch and keep on track.
  • dfresh050
    dfresh050 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. It is really important.

I have always been easily distracted from my goals as I work to make others happy. From now on I will put "ME FIRST" and find my own happiness and if there is time and energy left I will give to others. I know that the healthier I get the more energy I will have so I won't be neglecting my family and friends for long if at all.

Keep in touch and keep on track.
    smart girl!! good luck to you!!!