Post history

Options
kaydensmom2009
kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
edited October 2014 in Getting Started
Where can I find my post history? I have looked on my home page and my profile page but can not find my history of bumps, etc. anywhere. Not sure where it is located. Thanks.

Replies

• kaydensmom2009
    kaydensmom2009 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Didn't there used to be a place on your home page where you could click to see all of your past posts? Do I have to copy and paste that link each time I want to look at my post history or find a bumped topic?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    They removed the place from your profile page.

If you click the bell icon, select see all notifications and it will take you to the place linked to above.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell, this will only bring you to those posts you have bookmarked (starred), and not all those you've simply commented on. Am I incorrect in this?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell, this will only bring you to those posts you have bookmarked (starred), and not all those you've simply commented on. Am I incorrect in this?

From the notifications page you can click the link for Replies and that will take you to the page of all of your replies. Unfortunately, there's no quick way for me to link you there.

Alternately, you can use the search feature, drop down the little arrow at the end of the search bar, and add your name to the Author field when you run the search. This will pull up only posts you've made, and may help if you're looking for something specific.

You can also set your Notification Preferences to notify you each time someone posts in a thread you've posted in. Just a note, you'll end up with a lot of notifications this way if you're posting in any of the busy threads.

But none of these work the same way that My Topics did on the old boards. They work to find things, but there is no exact page that works the same way.

• crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

@myheartsabattleground

Useful link! Is there also a way to see WHERE you've been flagged? Because I honestly have no idea where it could have been.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Not unless you click each one of your replies and see if they're flagged. I wouldn't worry about it, just petty time wasters. I've been flagged for abuse 8 times and I haven't abused anyone, not even a little. It's just spite flagging because you don't share their opinions.
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    shai74 wrote: »
    Not unless you click each one of your replies and see if they're flagged. I wouldn't worry about it, just petty time wasters. I've been flagged for abuse 8 times and I haven't abused anyone, not even a little. It's just spite flagging because you don't share their opinions.

Yup, did that... it was ridiculous. People are flagging others that don't share their opinion.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

From the notifications page you can click the link for Replies and that will take you to the page of all of your replies. Unfortunately, there's no quick way for me to link you there.

Thanks! I see the choices now. Very helpful!