200lbs (or more) to lose? anybody out there?

Options
It's a long road and I don't want to go it alone! Is anyone out there that needs some support in truly changing their life? I want to so badly yet I'm already, 2weeks in, finding it a challenge...would love to hear from others as we can do this if we support one another on the good days and the bad.--Martha

Replies

• JessieGii
    Options
    Not 200 for me but 100 does that count??
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes 100 counts!!! Welcome! AwesomeSauceMom I haven't gotten a request yet...tried to send u one but didn't work?
  • standfirm2014
    standfirm2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose. I'm looking for support as well.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I joined here with 200lbs to lose. So far I'm at a 48lb loss. Feel free to add me and we can support each other. :)
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have 160 to lose. Friend request sent. :)
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :D thanks again for the wonderful support!! I feel like I've come to the right place!
  • brittanyleigh1220
    brittanyleigh1220 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had over 200 to lose. I've lost 184lbs so far and need to lose another 20.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I had over 200 to lose. I've lost 184lbs so far and need to lose another 20.
    Rock (*)

• Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 209 to lose and I'm also looking for support. Folks can feel free to add me as well!
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have around 140 to loose, looking for cool new people. Feel free to add me!
  • Vaprrenon
    Vaprrenon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose and so far cutting down on my intake has been SO hard.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Vaprrenon wrote: »
    I have about 100 to lose and so far cutting down on my intake has been SO hard.
    losing-weight-is-hard-e1398120816520.jpg