Those Dreaded Evening Hours

Options
2»

Replies

• tesstcool
    tesstcool Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I save a good amount of calories for after work which for me is midnight til about 3am. I usually have popcorn (100 cals), hot chocolate (55 cals) and chew on now and laters (100 cals). Low calorie foods that let my brain think im snacking a lot. Usually ill save extra calories in cAse i want ice cream or a candy bar.
  • tesstcool
    tesstcool Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    P.S. Eaten last night WHILE watching The Walking Dead!

I was in that boat last night too! Yay dead!!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I like to have a little snack or desert after dinner while I'm watching t.v. I just plan it into my day just like any other snack or meal. It's easy.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 calorie popcorn bags because they aren't gone in a bite and fulfill the carb craving. You could also do a serving of cereal if you're mentally stronger than I am and can go without eating the whole box. Some milk on that is nice too. I like to cut up some zucchini and dip it in salsa to fill in for chips.

Sometimes to avoid the cravings I'll go sit in the bubble bath and have some Netflix going on my computer. Might just be me though...

Oh, also brushing your teeth can help some.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your input, it's definitely something I struggle with on a daily basis. Just another habit I need to break.