Ready Set GO! 40lb Challenge

Options
I am on a quest to lose 40lbs over the course of the next 6 months. I've lost weight before in the past very quickly, and have always gained it all back. I want to try making this a slow change over time that will hopefully stick. This is the beginning...

Replies

• alittle99
    alittle99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have been in the same boat (I've lost the weight but it always come creeping back!) so I'm hoping to start fresh on here (once again) to lose it and keep it off. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like encouragement along the way- I know I could use some as well!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Depending on where you're starting, should be doable for you :). I'm at a similar point, I want to lose a large chunk over the next 4 months, and I'm pushing myself to get there. It helps if you can put up some kind of incentive reminder (mine is the bondage jeans mentioned in my signature are hanging in the very front of my closet, so I see them almost every day!) of why you're working so hard.
  • yada210
    yada210 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks guys! It's SUCH a journey, but one I'm hoping to make it the end of! they say slow and steady wins the race, so I'm trying for that right now. Introducing small changes into my life and a little bit of exercise. I've lost two pounds this week, and I'm feeling very proud. thanks for the support!