introducing myself as 2nd Star

Options
Hello to MFPers!

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions on how to stay on track with MFP?

Thanks for any advice or your encouragement on this road to a healthy lifestyle. 2nd Star

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Wecome to MFP! This is the best site to help you lose weight!
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    Glad to see you here!

Log all the food you eat consistently and with the correct measurements- the kitchen scale and good measuring spoons/cups are your best tools.
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome! First off I'd suggest adding some friends (feel free to add me!) for support! They will tell you when your doing great, and also get on you if your not logging in daily like you should be! I would also tell you to log everything, no matter how good/bad/ugly it is! I had the worst time doing that when I first came to the site. It disgusted me to see how much I was actually eating! But in the end it really helps you to find out where you're going wrong. In no time getting on the MFP will be part of your routine like brushing your teeth or taking a shower! PLUS you'll meet some amazing people and see some remarkable stories! Make sure you check in on the message boards if you feel like you're starting to lack motivation, there's tonnnnsss and tonsssss of inspiration just waiting to be read!

Good Luck and Welcome to MFP!
  • 2ndStar
    2ndStar Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for your help! How do I add you as a friend?
  • 2ndStar
    Options
    Thanks for your help!
  • 2ndStar
    Options
    Wow, I know this is going to work! Thanks for your help!