30 Day Shred

Options
Hi, I started the 30 day shred today and wanted to pool together some people also going through it! You don't have to have started it today, could have started yesterday or last week, all stages welcome! Feel free to add me or message me(:

Replies

• charlottelea
    charlottelea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 22. Hating level 3 but the end is in sight in a week - motivation to keep going. Just take it day by day! Back in size 10 clothes for the first time since my daughter was born 9.5 months ago! Worth it!
  • aliciamarieeeeee
    Options
    Just started yesterday & I can already feel the burn lol it kicks my butt but am enjoying it!
  • aracekal
    aracekal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I will join y'all and start this tonight! I did the first two weeks a couple of years ago but never ended up finishing so I decided to try it again and finish it this time.
  • charlottelea
    Options
    Day 23 done. Eugh. Feeling sore and have had to talk myself into doing level 3 tonight. just love the feeling when the day is complete!
  • jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Starting today :smiley:
  • LastCupOfSorrow
    LastCupOfSorrow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just got my copy yesterday and will be starting this evening!
  • LilyinMO
    LilyinMO Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Am I too late??? I'm starting today, actually about to put the video in a few minutes. I gave birth to our daughter 6 weeks ago and I gained over 45 lbs :( Now I want to lose a total of 55 to get back to my ideal weight (I had already gained weight by the time we got pregnant.) anyway, starting with Shred 30 today and eating clean (since I've been eating whatever I wanted!)... looking forward to seeing results, hearing about yours, and getting encouragement too!!
  • ascotton80
    ascotton80 Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 5 today!
  • jvs125
    jvs125 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 17 here. I'm doing it every other day, 5 times each level. I alternate a day of 45minutes of spinning, and a day of the 30DS+20 minutes pilates.

I want to do resistance training but for weight loss cardio just seems to suit me better, so I like Jillian Michael's formula of 3-2-1. Also, 25 minutes to complete the video, yay!

I'm working on my last 5-10 pounds (the same 5-10 I've been working on for the past year but won't go!). Hopefully I'll get it right!
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Jillian Michael's fan. I have 30 Day Shred but being doing Yoga Meltdown and Insanity. Going to start 30DS this weekend :)
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i've finished level 1 and started level 2 then my foot got hurt .. this would be my third day off.. should i continue with level 2 or restart from the beginning?
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Today is day 8 of L1. :) Loove 30DS!
  • charlottelea
    Options
    Day 30/30 complete - phew! I didn't take pre-shred sizes but I can see the difference and my size 10 clothes are fitting well. :)
  • kimmy27848
    kimmy27848 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just starting today. Is everyone doing 10/10/10 in terms of moving from level to level, or just moving up when you feel like it?
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I began the beginner 30 day shred today. I plan on doing every other day...and in between doing Leslie Sansone.
  • BancroftLady
    BancroftLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am going to start tomorrow :)
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred today.
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the beginner shred done today. Tomorrow rest day!