Hi! I'm new...Need to lose 50 before I'm 50!

Options
Hello! I'm new to fitness pal...I lost 90lbs 7 years ago on Weight watchers, gained about 50 over the past 4 years due to divorce. I turn 50 next summer (june) and really want to get this off before I turn another year older!!

Replies

• sc00bs1966
    sc00bs1966 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm 50 in 18 mths I had a total of 67lbs I now have 40.5 to go
  • kayla58501
    Options
    I am only 30 but I need to lose 50 lbs too. I had lost about 50-60 lbs in 2007 with weight watchers. and after having 2 kids, i am way back up and so unhappy with it!
  • leigh7157
    leigh7157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ditto - will be 50 in 21 months. Have lost 24lbs and have 45 more lbs to go to my goal
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in March and have at least 50 to lose. Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • aless820
    aless820 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Add me for support if you'd like!
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In my mid 50's and lost 90#s the last 1.5 years. You can do it!! Feel free to add me. I plan on being on mfp for awhile! :)
  • gvhunterollie
    gvhunterollie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I also made the vow to lose 50 by 50, but I did not get serious in time. Started in Sept and only have until January. I will make the 50 (and then some, and then some more), just not by January. Good luck, you can do it!
  • Jeanat147
    Jeanat147 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    jweisshoff so good to hear. I have tried everything! Hoping to track here and finally do it!

76347334.png
  • Raji__x
    Options
    Hi great to hear from you!
    I've been off and on for a while, but decided this time i'm doing it, so I'm starting fresh
    Hoping to losing about 50-60 AND KEEP IT OFF!

we can do it !
  • momofkandb
    momofkandb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new, have only been tracking for about a week. Turned 50 in July and am trying to get fit before the next birthday. Hoping to lose 50+. I'll take all the motivators I can find.
  • goldenweasel
    goldenweasel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm getting close to 50 too! good luck you can do it! :smiley:
  • Minnygirl1
    Minnygirl1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and just lost 32 pounds. I feel years younger, losing weight was the best gift I have ever given myself. I just started mfp to hold myself accountable. No way am I going to gain it back!!