What do you do when your stomach is rumbling but you have eaten all your calorie allowance?

Options
13»

Replies

• susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I will go for a run to earn more calories to eat. Most of the time the run kills my appetite but if I'm still hungry when I cool down, I can eat.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Half an hour of resistance band work, kettlebells or core and have a protein shake...
  • grasshoppee
    grasshoppee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i drink water but if it doesn't help and is stopping me getting to sleep I'll have a tsp of pb as apparently it helps you burn calories over night, it used to be an apple but i've seriously gone off apples for some reason :/
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I like to think tummy rumbles = the sound of fat cells dying. :wink:
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Drink water, and see if I'm still hungry. If so, then I eat. Oh well, going over 1 day will not halt my weight loss forever. Actually, that one time probably won't make any difference at all.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Drink tea eat strawberries. Go for a walk. Depends
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This has never happened to me but if it did and I didn't really have any calories left for the day, I would eat some celery or lettuce as they are healthy and have little calories. Spritz some lemon juice and sprinkle seasonings on them. Or eat a pickle or two ... in the scheme of things, a few pickle slices or small whole pickle would not jeopardize your diet progress.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    It doesn't happen often with me, but I usually just have a glass of milk or maybe a little turkey.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    No matter my calories, I would listen to my body and have some food