Hello ~ Need Some Friends ☺️

Options
Hey Out There :-) I'm a little freaked to admit I need some friends! I'm working hard at this - I'm on day 9 on my fitness pal but about 2 months into my journey - I started on the first day if school in September - new school year with new habits :-) - looking for some support from some people who are serious about healthy lifestyle changes ...

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been in your shoes. I have lost 116 pounds since January. Mine was a lifestyle change and has only been successful because of support from my wife and friends.
  • erinnboberinn
    erinnboberinn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm also starting up new habits. Motivation is always helpful! so YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • jlkermode
    jlkermode Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I know how hard it is to start out- I'm looking for more MFP friends as well, it's more fun with others who can relate to the struggle! (*)
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Howdy and welcome to MFP. It's definitely easier with a motivating group. Feel free to add me. My wife and I are here every day and log everything.
  • Bekkah5215
    Options
    I love the pic of your dog... adorable!! :) I'm also on a journey to live a health focused lifestyle, and am always glad to meet like-minded friends :)