Need a buddy

Options
I am in desperate need of a motivational support buddy. I am a 50 year old female, 5'7" and weigh 179 lbs. Love walking and some light strength workouts. Thanks

Replies

• cstarvm
    cstarvm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I am in need myself...maybe we can boost each other :) I am 48 yrs old, 5'4" and 168lbs...I am crazy and I do cross fit these days and it is working. However, I like to eat and won't get anywhere the way I eat :)
  • maybe2m
    maybe2m Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I am a 49 year old female. I am 5'2" and currently 139# working my way SLOWLY down to 135. I started this Jan 1st and have stuck with it EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's really really hard at first and takes alot of trial and error to find what works. Feel free to add me!
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you like. I am a 56 year old male, trying to get to 170, currently at 182.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am so happy that you 2 have responded to my post! I have got to figure out how to stay focused and motivated. I start out strong in the mornings and by the time I get home from work it's "katie bar the door"!!! I need someone to hold me accountable, someone I have to report to! I really want to be healthy, eating right and exercising. I worry about diabetes and heart disease, Lord knows I don't want either!! Lets do this ladies!! We can help each other!!
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    WOW Wesley you don't lack much meeting your goal! I really think the buddy approach will help tremendously!!
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Here's an idea, we all check in here daily and report with our happenings throughout the day ie., our meals, exercises, what our day was like, problems we are facing and so forth...this will be our support group!
  • TanyaLafley
    TanyaLafley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here daily.
  • DvrDawg
    DvrDawg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey all - feel free to add me as well - looks like we are in the same "rough" age group with similar goals (49 later this week, looking to lose 30#).
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Well good morning all! I opened a group called Support Buddies if you all want to go there daily and chat. Thought it might be helpful to us. :D