All warriors click here. THAT MEANS YOU! :-)

Options
Usually 6 days a week Nana comes over to my house to watch my kids and I hurry off to work. I hate being away from my babies. It never gets easier, but as I drive away from them I try to count my blessings. I am blessed beyond measure to be a daddy, to have a Nana who loves her grandkids beyond words, to have a good job/car/home, to have survived combat in hell on earth, to be a live. And another big blessing I am thankful for is you. Each and every one of you. I don't know where you are at in your life or fitness journey right now. But I want you to look in the mirror. What do you see? Wait, wait stop. Let me tell you what I SEE! I see a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, confident, lovely, elegant, kind, generous, wonderful, person. I see a conquering warrior who bends but never ever breaks. I see a fierce fighter who is absolutely unstoppable! I also see someone who is an absolute blessing to all their friends & family. A true blue miracle to everyone in their life. You are all simply spectacular
Now go out today and have fun. Go out and kick some butt my loves. I am so proud of you all.
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    How is it that I always seem to come across one of your uplifting posts right when I need it the most?

Have a great day!!!! :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, how lovely!

More people should be appreciative of what they have, rather than focusing on what they don't have, so thank you for your uplifting post! :flowerforyou:
  • tubbyme
    tubbyme Posts: 10
    Options
    very uplifting and true - how the days when we were fighting fit slipped away to now being a civvie and starting all over again.
    My journey has just began but i am sure within MFP it is a journey i will complete.
  • julyssaandco
    julyssaandco Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is SO SWEET!
  • msmith101
    msmith101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so much for that Solder Dad Ed, I so needed it right now.
    I needed to be reminded that things may be difficult for me right now, but unfortunately, there is always someone else who is going through worse, so we all need to remember that each day a blessing and be thankful that we are still here and able to keep fighting whatever it is we might be going through and be glad that there are people like you in this world to help encourage us to keep going and be strong and enjoy what we do have.
    Thank you for all you did for us in your service to our country and all you do for us now just by being you.
    God Bless
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a motivating message, thank you.
  • KKButter
    KKButter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You are such a blessing cutie!!! I thank God every day for you ;-)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I thank God for you all. I loev you all! Have an amazing day!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I walk the path of past warriors, trying to see their sandy foots, gaining their strength until I myself have the confidence to make my own path in the sand:-) Step HARD PEOPLE!!! Smiles, you all are awesome:-D
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    awwwww there isnt a hug smiley!! i wanted to give you all a huge group hug. thanks Ed for yet another great post
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks SoldierDad. The same goes for you, your spirit is remarkable and your words are inspiring. Your family and all the MFPers are lucky to have you in our lives.

Be blessed.
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    thank you, i needed to hear that lol :flowerforyou: