13»

Replies

• SwellenArms
    Options
    Sure!
  • stacyrenea06
    stacyrenea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new also. I started about a month ago on here. I have a lot of weight to lose...but I am going to stay determined. I got off to a great start and I am ready to push forward. My husband has been a huge motivator, but he works a lot. I started T25 on 5/05/14 and have kept at it. Please add me so we can keep eachother motivated!!
  • Motivation712014
    Motivation712014 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sure would love to support and motivate!
  • beckap325
    beckap325 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I am 5'7 and looking to lose ~30 pounds. If anyone out there is still looking for a buddy, please let me know!
  • lissydrum
    lissydrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here. I'm a pretty active and fit person but I've always been 'soft'. Trying hard to get lean. I'm 5'8" and currently weigh 148lbs. My goal weight is 135lbs. I just logged in my info today and can already see my problems.... diet diet diet. I would love to have some fitness buddies! Add away!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone that need support. I have lost over 50lbs in the past year or so but currently dropping couple more lbs just to push myself to be under 200lbs.
    I don't sharing advice to help you along your journey to a new lifestyle.

"Being challenged in life is inevitable, Being DEFEATED is optional"

Never give up even when others count you out
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling that I need a motivation weight loss buddy for the past week! I'll friends anyone who wants support, too! I know how important it is to have that support.
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    add me too..
  • SabineHansen
    SabineHansen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If there is anybody out there still in search for a friend in here I am game. I have been here on and off for some years, but this time I am serious, but... its very hard to do alone when nobody notices when you finish your log :-)
    I am training for a Half marathon in september so my fitness level is pretty good (allthough I hate doing it), but I eat way too much. I am 30 years old, live in Denmark, weigh 213 lb, 5 fett 8 inches.

Please add me if you think we could help each other :-)
  • CLea46
    CLea46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you need help on your weight loss journey sign up free at http://thejourneybuddy.spruz.com/ to find a weight loss buddy with similar goals!! Good luck !
  • lgoldfarb
    lgoldfarb Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm just about the same. 5' 126 lbs...want to lose about 20 lbs also. Feel free to add me.
  • elgar22
    elgar22 Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new - I've been food logging on and off with MFP for a few months but need some motivation to lose the 40lbs i need to drop. Add me please.
  • Hanlonx
    Hanlonx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 19 5"0 and 123lbs with around 17lbs to loose :) xxxx
  • JFsNewLife
    JFsNewLife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey I also need weight loss buddies. I have lost 22 pounds so far, and I have a long way to go.
  • blabrecque_xo
    blabrecque_xo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 21 and 5'3"

SW: 163
    CW: 135
    GW: 125
  • PhotoMica
    PhotoMica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mica. I too am looking for weight loss buddies. I feel like I am in this journey on my own and could really use a friend to help keep me on the straight and narrow. I'd love to be able to provide the same support! Add me as a friend please!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me - I regained some of the weight i had lost, and looking to get rid of it once and for all - i have about 30lbs to drop.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I would like a weight loss buddy. Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and loosing weight can be very hard and stubborn. I did loose to my goal weight but then I end up gaining my weight back. So its time to hit it hard again.