Online visual weight loss motivation!

Options
April_KT
April_KT Posts: 332 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
www.modelmydiet.com

You type in your weight and height vs goal weight and see the difference! I thought this was pretty cool and accurate!

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    oh yes I love that site. Also for humor you can tweak the proportions all crazy and make.... aliens or something. lol.
  • April_KT
    Options
    Yeah lol i did that too!!! Seems pretty accurate to me!
  • Vaprrenon
    Vaprrenon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd seen this site ages ago and lost the name to it, thanks!
  • Mamahana82
    Options
    Cool! I wish it worked for me but with my muscle mass-- my start weight image on the simulator looks at least 20 pounds heavier than I currently am in real life. That has always been an issue with these and BMI calculators. :-(
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cool! I like the ticker!
    generate?start=158&current=140&goal=130&width=300&height=75&units=imperial
  • reba020
    reba020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That site is awesome! A great motivator!!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Mamahana82 wrote: »
    Cool! I wish it worked for me but with my muscle mass-- my start weight image on the simulator looks at least 20 pounds heavier than I currently am in real life. That has always been an issue with these and BMI calculators. :-(

Me too! I'm a little depressed now :'(

• juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This was really interesting, thanks for posting! :)
  • seechelsgo
    seechelsgo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like the Model My Diet site and have used it for awhile. Someone posted this site today though and I couldn't believe how much more amazing it is. whatwillilooklike.com shows you actual peoples weight loss along with their before and afters for a more realistic take on real people.
  • April_KT
    Options
    chels_atx wrote: »
    I like the Model My Diet site and have used it for awhile. Someone posted this site today though and I couldn't believe how much more amazing it is. whatwillilooklike.com shows you actual peoples weight loss along with their before and afters for a more realistic take on real people.

Sounds cool! Will have to check it out. Mine is a little on the bigger looking side cause i do have alot of muscle tone. But still thought it was pretty cool! Thanks for the replies :)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing. :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    it doesnt ask my LBM.
  • Selina_Kyle_60
    Selina_Kyle_60 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    very interesting but I didn't think it was accurate. also I made my goal weight 125 lbs and the model still looked plump in the middle. according to the site I would have to go down to 100 pounds which is really little so I don't think its accurate, but fun