There's cake in the break room at work.....I-NEED-TO-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THERE!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Okay, I stayed away from the cake all day....one day down....two more months to go before the holidays are over! :)
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    you should tell your co workers about the dentist thing where you can turn your candy in for cash. Then, they send it to overseas troops in care packages.

I found a link. http://www.halloweencandybuyback.com/
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Dang it...just ate a chocalate cupcake at work.I was passing them(and other stuff)all day...grrrrrr.heehe...it was splendid ;)
  • 12_oz_Curls
    12_oz_Curls Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Desperately searched for an entire 5 minutes for a "cake attacking me" GIF and found nothing. So dissapointed.
  • free1220
    Options
    LOL!!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    If it fits into my plan for the day, I eat it.

If not, I tell myself it's stale. Very, very stale. Looks yummy but tastes like sponge. It wouldn't be worth the calories.
  • free1220
    Options
    Sometimes when I grab a piece of cake and it is aweful I get mad at the wasted calories...lol
  • heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My office at work in IN the break room! We are cramped for space here, so my desk is in the kitchen....talk about hard! But, it's just a matter of mind over matter. I've managed to lose over 100 pounds, so it's possible!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    With the holiday season approaching, soon this will be a daily occurrence. I am dreading next week when people will bring their leftover Halloween candy to work. It's 10:30 am right now....I still have a few hours to go before the end of the day. I will likely stay away from the cake today, but it's going to be hard when it becomes an everyday thing as the holidays come closer. I need support and motivation to keep myself on track!!!
    Store bought cake? Not worth it. Eat something yummy.