30 Days of Loving Movement Challenge!

Options
so I posted earlier that I will be re starting the wii active 30 day challenge today... a few have responded that they would like to join in but some don't have the active! so this is where we will post our daily form of activity. Even if it's a 30 min walk post it!!!

Today is Day 1 .... when I completed my workout I will post it here. fire away ladies and gents ... lets get healthy!

Replies

• fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump...so I can find this later! Will post my stats when done.
  • enjoyinglife2012
    Options
    I completed my day 1 of wii active at about 7pm last night plus the first day of 200 situps .... really felt it but was good workout. hoping to complete day 2 before I have to head to work.
  • fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did about 45 mins of walking instead yesterday, had a slight emergency, requiring me to leave my house (and my Wii) for the day. Will be doing day 1 today.
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    Last night I did manage 30 min on my wii playing a game called Wak It Out....I use my mini tramp with it to get a better "walk" LOL. This morning I am playing hookie from work and did 45 minutes doing my Wii walk...for 200 cal. Will get some wii fit boxing and kung fu in later. I need to get out some frustration!
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    My birthday to day...the BIG 4.0!

I did get some WII in while baby was napping this morning since he had me up at 5AM!

32 min ... 174 calories out of the way. Maybe play more later since I don't have much planned today and really want to be lazy...no laundry or housework for me today!
  • enjoyinglife2012
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY fcriswell!!!! Hope you had a fantastic day.

ok so i've been MIA this weekend LOL ... had a big event here for the women of our community and the dance group I belong to performed. Needless to say that dancing was the only exercise I got all weekend and I drank way too much and ate really bad food. so today I'm back on track today. today's plan is day 2 of wii active challenge and day 2 of 200 situps. will report in later
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    I skipped yesterday. Will squeeze something in today at lunch and hopefully after work.
  • fcrisswell
    Options
    Managed 32 minutes on my lunch break today! 170 some odd calories at least. A little hoola hoop, rythm boxing,kung fu and finished with advanced stepping on my riser. I am expecting the Golds Gym cardio WII game in this afternoon.....yee haw! May get to play later after kids are in bed if the MAN doesn't insist on some attention LOL.
  • fatmama4
    fatmama4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, was missing all weekend, had construction going on in my home. Then found on Sunday I'm going to be a grandma, needless to say, I spent a couple of days being a little whacked out over that. I HAVE been exercising, just not logging. One day of 30 day challenge, and zumba the other days.
  • enjoyinglife2012
    Options
    OMG I feel like a whale ... hardly any exercise this past week. well I plan on changing that one. My husband is gone out into the field for 10 days so plan on taking full advantage of my lonely evenings by sneaking in extra exercise time.
    back on my wii challenge/200 situps challenge today ... and when he gets back ... my dance sessions will be done for the summer so I can concentrate on my 5km running too.

so today is my day 3 LOL bad eh ... today I'm doing wii active ... 200 situps ... hip hop dance/pole dance tonight I think that should be enough don't you????
  • divindolpn
    divindolpn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to jump in on this challenge even though I am starting late. I am planning on starting the Wii Active 30 Day today and I am also on Week 5 Day 3 of Couch to 5K.