OMG OMG OMG!! IM EXCITED!!!

Options
ok so my official weigh in is on mondays, but i just had to get on the scale to see how i've done this week. i wasnt expecting much because a couple days this week i didnt eat a good breakfast AT ALL!!! well, i just got on the scale about 2 minutes ago and IM ALREADY DOWN 1.8lbs SINCE MONDAY!!!! if i do good this weekend and eat good and exercise i will probably lose over 2 lbs!!! i can do this!!!! im so excited!!! i just have to keep it down since monday is the official weigh in.... wish me luck!!! im so excited!!! :happy:

Replies

• Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And good luck
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That's great. Enough motivation to keep you going extra hard this weekend!
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is amazing!!! Congrats and good luck! You can be good and make the proper choices this weekend!!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good job! Stay focused! I love when it goes down and you weren't expecting it to! I gorged myself on icecream yesterday (I warned my bf not to bring that stuff here, I have no will power) and was worried but its still down :) I am refocused again today! Good luck on your weight in!
  • FlabtoFabChick
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing a great job. Keep the consistency going!
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you sweetie! Now when you do your weigh in on Monday even if it doesn't reflect 2 lbs, you know it's coming soon because you saw 1.8 on the scale already--so it IS in your future!! :smile:
  • lisapickering
    Options
    Congratulations!! It is so exciting to see the scale going down... especially when the loss is bigger than normal!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....keep up the great job!!!
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So Happy for you!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you!