160-170lbs looking to lose 30+lbs anyone?

Options
Hi All,

I am currently 160lbs and looking to lose about 25-30lbs. I use to only weight 156lbs... and I lost it two years ago and got down to my lowest of 139lbs... I didn't do it the healthy or sustainable way so here I am again!! :) only 5lbs heavier then my original start weight!! I really have found a sustainable way now and wanna keep pushing myself until I am where I want to be!!! I'd love friends along the way so please feel free to ADD ME!

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had some success since July averaging a 1.8lb per week loss. ankdworak
  • CiciRoscoe
    CiciRoscoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    BUMP... not a single one person :neutral_face:
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Currently 181. Wanting to lose 20 by christmas and 30 more by summer. Add me!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Add me in! Im 164 looking to be 120 in the future.
  • Ashleigh_LP
    Ashleigh_LP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey, i've literally just got to 159 this week and am looking to do the same goal wise - Feel free to add me :)
  • LynnieKay0415
    LynnieKay0415 Posts: 17 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I'm at 167 right now, goal weight currently around 140. :smile:
  • mkhawaja08
    mkhawaja08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I am currently 215 trying to go down to 175 - 45 lbs to go! Feel free to add me. Best of luck best advice I got its a slow process stay patient with your self, one slip up does not mean you have to stop completely
  • jequi86
    jequi86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 173, looking to lose a total of 38 lbs. I have a four month old and used to weight 150 pre-baby. I have to stop making excuses and just get started!
  • bonniecairns
    Options
    I started working out again on a daily basis 6 weeks ago on Monday and have lost 8 pounds. I have cut out all junk food, having smaller portions and using either the treadmill or eliptical daily. Plus I walk my dog every night after dinner. My start weight was 171. I am now at 163.4. My goal is to be 125 by next summer. Keep up the good work everyone. :)
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 178 looking to get to 140ish. Add me!
  • Steellotus
    Steellotus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    158 currently, looking to go down to 120
  • Cindys123
    Cindys123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started getting serious about this last week. I'm on day 8 of exercising every day and logging on MFP. I'm starting at 155 lbs with probably 20 to loose.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Currently at about 170, goal of 130. Feel free to add me!
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm 181 lb, always happy to make new friends
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 70 pounds. Currently at 200.5. I can't believe I even have to say that ughhh. Hope this goes by fast.
  • AmandaLeighisme
    AmandaLeighisme Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm in the mid 160s now (started at 193 back in March). I was happy with the nice and slow pace because it's been easy to not gain it all back, but now I wanna kick it into gear to lose the last ~40.
    Hoping I'll be at least within 15lbs by next summer.
  • vlheureux
    Options
    160, hoping to lose 30-40 asap and keep it off.
    Add me?
  • 1dayatatime
    1dayatatime Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi to all...please add me. I'm at 164 and have set goal to be at 135 for my daughter's wedding next summer. Need all the help and support I can get along the way and will promise to be a cheerleader for you as well
  • KrissRodgers
    KrissRodgers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Please add me! I'm currently at 167 with a goal of 145 by the end of February!!
  • ineedachange185
    ineedachange185 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I am at 174 and plan to lose at least 30 more pounds