overweight..again

Options
I am one of the repeat customers I guess. I lost a lot of weight on here, but its all back on. I broke my ankle and never got back in the game. Well im right back where i started. I am sick of this no more time to change. Looking for like minded people that want to shed the pounds.

Replies

• CiciRoscoe
    CiciRoscoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me!!! :smile: I started MFP in 2011 at about 156lbs and lost 17lbs total..... I kept about 13lbs off, until this past year I completely quit watching what I eat and not staying active and got above my original weight and I am now 160lbs. I am really looking to lose and keep the weight off! Please feel free to add me! I def need like minded friends.
  • Cool I will
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I lost 42 pounds on here, thought I had a handle on it; and quit logging. Once I made that choice it was all down hill and a year later I had gained it all back and then some. It took me awhile to try again, because I knew how much work it was the first time around. I finally decided the time was now and started again a month ago. I'm not perfect, I still have to convince myself to walk and exercise; but I have to give it a go again. Friend me if you wish; but I wish you the best regardless.
  • Pudnyn1
    Options
    Last year I lost 50lbs. Had surgery and was confined to the house and all the sudden the weight is back. In search of a serious lifestyle change.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    It is threads like these that confirm my need to continue logging accurately even though I've been in maintenance for two years. Lifestyle change really does mean that what you do is ingrained even when other things get in the way. Good luck!
  • GrannyYOLO
    Options
    I was on here a few years back.. In the same boat.. Lost 30 Pounds but have since gained it back.. This site is really the healthiest way to get in shape and lose the weight... Good luck.. We can do it again
  • healthyhappymeep
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your stories it is so nice to know there is hope
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and give as much support as I can.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to lend support. Add me if you'd like.
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good on you for making the decision to come back!! I became a first time customer here in July and while it's not been easy...I've gotten pretty far in a short amount of time. Still got more pounds to shed so I'm always up for more MFP pals. Anyone can ad me if they wish :)
  • abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I lost a lot of weight when I was younger and due a traumatic experience and all of the meds I have gained a lot of weight
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO COMEBACK TOUR!
  • rloftersr
    Options
    Cool I will
    Add me ppl I am new and need friends to motivate me while I do the same for them.