breastfeeding?

Is there a way to put in that I'm breast feeding or do I just have to add the calories myself?

Replies

• marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited October 2014
    (*)
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    tabby1010 wrote: »
    Is there a way to put in that I'm breast feeding or do I just have to add the calories myself?

I've only joined yesterday but as far as I can tell there isn't a Breastfeeding option. I just keep in mind that I should be eating an extra 400 or so calories a day to make sure I'm staying healthy in order to keep Breastfeeding.

Actually, when we joined the gym two months ago we were working out like 6 days a week for a bit and my milk supply was getting really low - I hadn't realized that I should be eating back the calories I burned working out. Woops! Things have been back to normal since I made the adjustment, and I'm still losing weight pretty consistently. :)
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    There's a way to enter it each day but it's not very user friendly. I just adjusted my activity level up on my setting to account for the increased caloric need. People do different things though. Just run a search for it on the forums to see past topics on it.
  • brandiebussiere1
    brandiebussiere1 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey, the other day I added "exclusively breastfeeding" as a cardio workout. It is supposed to burn 300-500 cals a day but I set mine to 1min=300cal because I wasn't sure. Idk it helps me out to add it separately. I used to just custom add it in under my calorie goal; I like it this way better though.